This is an addon / extension for WPBakery Page Builder (formerly Visual Composer)
- Responsive Design – The audio player can be used in websites which are responsive. It is a full width player and it will cover the parent div width.
- Sticky & Standard Versions – You can set the player to be sticky for a page. You can also disable sticky feature and just insert it in the content of a page or post. It will be sticky only on the page it was inserted. If you want it to be sticky on all pages, you should use the WordPress plugin instead
- Highly Customizable – You can choose from the 2 skins available: back & white. Also, from parameters you can create any color scheme, having the possibility to integrate it in any design.
- Continuous Playback – When you’ll change the page, the player will continue from it was in the previous page. This will ensure a smooth playback across your entire website.
- Player In Popup Window – You have a button which will open the player in a popup window. With this feature you can listen the music, without interruptions, while navigating the website menu.
- Vinyl Record Animation Or Artist Image – You can either show the vinyl record animation or the artist image.
- Mobile Compatible – It is compatible with IOS and Android operating systems.
- Categories – The playlist items can be structured in categories. An audio file can belong to multiple categories.
- Playlist Search – You have the option to search the playlist. It will search the title and author and the results will be displayed as you type the search term.
- Show/Hide Playlist – Button to show or hide the playlist. Parameters to show the playlist from the beginning.
- Share – You can share your audio player on Facebook and Twitter.
- Download Option – Available button to download (on desktop) the current playing file. You have the option to hide the download button.
- Buy Button – You can define a link to the buy song page. Parameters to open the link in the same window or a new window and parameter to change the button title.
- Lyrics Button – You can define a link to the lyrics song page. Parameters to open the link in the same window or a new window and parameter to change the button title.
- Multiple Parameters – Autoplay, loop, shuffle, rewind, volume control, minimize etc.
- Google Analytics – Option to activate Google Analytics tracking. You’ll be able to see how many times each audio file was played.
- Multiple Instances – You can insert multiple audio players on your website or on the same page
- Lightweight – The JS file has around 50KB
Notes for IOS (restrictions imposed by Apple):
- The autoplay will not work because IOS disables autoplay feature and it can’t be controlled from JS
- Volume controllers will not work on IOS. You’ll have to adjust the volume with physical buttons of the mobile device.
Note for Safari & Chrome (restrictions imposed by Apple & Google): Starting with Safari 11 and Chrome 66 the autoplay will not work because Apple & Google disabled autoplay feature and it can’t be controlled from JS
- You’ll find detailed video tutorials in the help documentation
UPDATES / RELEASE LOG
- Version 1.6 Release Date: February 02, 2019
- bug fix for Firefox 65.0
- Version 1.5 Release Date: November 30, 2018
- cookie improvement for continuous playback feature
- Version 1.4 Release Date: October 19, 2018
- API function to load a new song from a button on the page
- Version 184.108.40.206 Release Date: October 06, 2018
- multiple code improvements
- Version 1.3 Release Date: June 27, 2018
- Chrome auto-play restriction for HTML5 audio & video tags fix
- Safari 11 on Mac auto-play restriction for HTML5 audio & video tags fix
- Version 1.2 Release Date: May 01, 2018
- code improvements for reading the mp3 file total time
- code improvements for pop-up feature
- Version 1.1 Release Date: February 25, 2018
- code improvements
- Version 1.0 Release Date: February 10, 2018