HOW IT WORKS
- Text editor with syntax highlighting
- Print the code inline or included an external file
- Print the code in the header or the footer
- Add as many codes as you want in any frontend page
- Keep your changes also when you change the theme
Through the main Custom JS & CSS you will be able to create Code objects by which you can define the:
- Visibility options: Optionally you can specify where have to be included and specify a visibility filter (by page, post, URL, …)
Pages, posts and custom posts!
The code can be included by directly editing any page, post or custom post (like WooCommerce products, BuddyPress, etc.). You will find the **Custom JS & CSS ** metaboxes that allow you to embed the code you need!