Easy Digital Downloads Social Login extension allows users to log in and checkout with social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, Google, Yahoo, LinkedIn, Foursquare, Windows Live, VK.com, Instagram, Amazon and Paypal.
It has been proven countless times that the easier it is for a customer to create an account during checkout, the more likely they are to complete their purchase. This extension makes the Easy Digital Downloads checkout process another notch easier for customers that prefer to login via their favourite social networks.
- One click registration.
- Integrate your store’s customer accounts with Facebook, Twitter, Google, Yahoo, LinkedIn, Foursquare, Windows Live, VKontakte (VK.com), Instagram, PayPal and Amazon.
- Make account access and checkout easy and seamless – customers don’t need to remember another username and password.
- Reduce friction for repeat purchases – customers typically stay signed into social networks, which means they sign back into your site with one click.
- Improve security and increase trust by using social sign-on.
- Ability to sends newly created account details to user’s email.
- Auto Integrate on the checkout page.
- Includes a shortcode, [edd_social_login], that can be used to place the social login buttons on any page, as well as a widget that can be used in any widget area.
- Ability to set custom redirect URL on which user will get redirected after they log in with social media.
- Admin can change the order of social networks buttons by drag and drop.
- View number of sign-ups for each social network.
- Generate Pie graph for Social Networks Register Percentage.
- Offer to link accounts on the “My Account” page and “Order Received” page for easier checkout in the future.
- Social accounts are tied to a WordPress user account so that accounts can be accessed even if social accounts are unlinked.
- A clean & user-friendly admin UI to manage everything.
What reports say about Social Login?
- Over 77% of consumers prefer social login when using an eCommerce site.
- Social sign-in can therefore lead to increased conversion rates.
- Customers prefer social sign-in for security and personalization.
- 90% of people have encountered social login before, and more than half of people use it.
- Windows Live
- VKontakte (VK.com)
Please check documentation of the plugin from https://docs.wpwebelite.com/edd-social-login/ to learn how to use the plugin.
Front end -> http://demo.wpwebelite.com/edd-social-login/
Back end ->http://demo.wpwebelite.com/edd-social-login/wp-admin/